[Dailydrool] Dueling mompersons

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Sun Sep 7 11:25:58 PDT 2014

Am wondering if, in two-party households, if both agree on general care
or there are clashes over some aspects.
I, as momperson-!, tend to be conservative. Momperson-2 tends to panic
and claim the sky is falling.
Our ACL surgery patient went off pain med a week and a half after
surgery and promptly stopped eating. After a day and a half of this, MP2
rushed him to vet. Nothing found-- no blockage, no worms, no anal
issues, no fever, etc. -- but was put back on the pain med. Still won't
eat (except snacks) BUT it's only been 24  hours since vet visit, so
think MP2 wrong in panicking already.

MP2 now wants to cater to him and buy special things and-or feed just
treats (biscuits, etc., that he will eat). MP1 wants to wait him out and
doesn't want to cater to and develop a picky eater (he never was before).
What would you do? (I almost never win these wars.)

Riche