[Dailydrool] warning some talk about Mom, but mostly reaching out to basset rescue

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:45:57 PDT 2014

Dear rescue groups,

Are any of you selling basset themed Christmas cards?  I usually try to
plan photos around now, and I make my own, but I don't have the heart this
year given the loss of Jean Paul, Max and Pumpkin in short order.

Mom turned blue last night, and luckily I had the right medicine on hand to
change that for her.

God Bless a wonderful aide who prepped me for this, so I could help Mom,
and save her again.

Mom is more than a cat with 9 lives, she has a divine spirit, and she is
strong.

That being said,

I rather buy cards from rescue, and I just don't have the heart to publish
photos of the 20 paws who are all missing those who have already left the
 herd.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie