[Dailydrool] Drool

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:18:27 PDT 2014

We are slinging tons of drool to Milton and his mama Marsha, that he can
stick around awhile longer and leave peacefully on his own terms when his
time does come.

Also loads of drool to our dear buddy Llewis. We hope the vets can help you
feel better today and not stress out Cnly and Mperson so much.

Also continued drool to Jacquelynn as you deal with your mother's illness.
We are so happy you have Jr there with you. How special for him to have
developed such a bond with your mother.

Lastly, tons of heart healing drool to Tricia on the loss of her beloved
Harrison B. Hound. I was shocked to read the news as I knew him to be
around the same age as my own, and while it can never be easy to lose a
hound, it seems worse when it happens suddenly to a not-so-senior hound.
Know that we are thinking of you during this terrible time.

Hugs and drool to everyone else in need also. We have a ton as today it is
95 outside. Yuck, summer in September? Where is the fall weather?!

Kacy with Cow and Ru