[Dailydrool] Jasmin and joshua with lilly, justin and jade ATB

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Fri Sep 12 07:00:54 PDT 2014

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is
Jasmin and Joshua chiming in,we are sending be comfortable drool to Jackie's
mom. We are sending make the most of your time left, drool to Milton. We are
sending get well and stay well drool Harley ,Gracie ,Boomer , Daphney ,
Llewis ,Wilma , Pawtunia and Daisy. We are sending heart healing drool to
the family and furfriends of humans Meg Knap and Gabriel Grace who have both
left for the Bridge. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and
fur friends of houndies  George ,Maddie , Hank the Tank and Harrison B Ford
who have all left for the Bridge and we have asked the slaves to light
candles and give us extra treats in memory of all that have left for the
Bridge recently. It has been a strange two weeks last Tuesday my brother and
I went to the beauty parlour. Just after 10.00 when the morning open
consultations end ,our vet comes and gives all the houndies a once over and
at the same time she expresses the anal glands of both my brother and I. She
told my brother he had an anal gland infection and needed to be treated with
antibiotics while I was laughing at my brother she turned around and told me
much to my horror and the chucles of all the other ladies present that I
have developed a vaginal infection which would also be needed to be treated
with antibiotics. We finished  our course of medication on Tuesday this
week. On Wednesday the slave Johnathan then dewormed us over the next two
days. We thought all this medication was at an end but the slave told us we
still needed tick and flea stuff to be administered. The Vet suggested a new
product in our part of the world as opposed to our normal Front Line Plus.
The new product is called Bravecto and its main claims to fame are it only
has to be administered every 3 months ,the houndies with allergies of any
kind or multi take very kindly to the product, it is shaped and coloured
similar to a Rolo chocolate and is chewable. The costing is  1 treatment of
Bravecto +_  costs the same as 3 treatments of Front Line Plus. Another
advantage is that the hounds can be washed or get wet as Bravecto is taken
eternally , the medication is not weakened. We were given the stuff today
and it was delicious so we shall see if it lives up to what the
manufacturers say. Last week on Wednesday the slave Johnathan drew the
curtains of our bedroom to let Mr. Sunbeam in , the slave could not believe
what he saw , there spread underneath a tree on our grass verge was a
terrier spread out. The slave moaned road kill again and he would have to
call the road kill collection people, to come and collect the terrier. The
brother stated yelling at the poor thing and it sought of tried to lift a
paw and then the head. The slave realizing the terrier was not fully dead
made a few phone calls and the people from the animal hospital came and
collected the hound within 20 minutes. When the people came to collect the
Terrier ,the slave went out to give them a donation to help with expenses
and for coming so quickly. He could not believe what he was seeing despite
been injured the Terrier attempted to make a run for it and break out of the
cage. My brother and I have not yet started to lose our winter coats and we
are only a few days into Spring and our daytime temperatures are already in
the 30 degrees centigrade ,with today peaking at 34 degrees centigrade, in
the evenings the temperatures are still dropping to single figures averaging
8 degrees centigrade, so winter is still not behind us.

Jasmin and Joshua hoping the coming week will be uneventful .

Lilliy ,Justin and jade looking with interest from the Bridge.

Slaves William and Johnathan wishing all humans and houndies in the  drool
World a good weekend.