[Dailydrool] keeping bassets from snack errr... kittens

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 19:43:43 PDT 2014

quick and best answer- a DOOR. Put kitten in a room. Close door. Keep it that way. If it can't be done until the little kritter is big enough to fend for itself- then it needs to live elsewhere. Aren’t there any cat rescues? Or shelters? We recently added a young kitten to our family. It was planned. Of course we aren’t a rescue and don’t have a dozen hounds licking their chops. Hounds and kitten were kept completely separate until we were certain the kitten could hold her own against the hounds. They are little, hounds are big and quick. A basset rescue is probably not the best place to raise this orphan unless you have the extra room and hands.

Sent from Windows Mail