[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 16 20:45:23 PDT 2014

Hi all Snoopy here,

Whew.  All I can say is whew.  The clueless momPerson finally is back on a schedule.  At least, she might be.  We hope so.  It's been months since this happened.  It's been rough.  Just when we thought there might be a schedule emerging there would be more suitcases.  And here would come our Aunt Lani person and off they'd march, the whole clueless family, with all those suitcases.  Well at the end of last month the teenagers (did I mention there are TWO teenagers now?) went back to school.  They are both in high school now.  High school girls.  Two of them.  Yeah.  And then the clueless momPerson she ran out of sabbatical and vacation and any and all other various excuses and she started dragging her butt out of bed and out the door in the morning.

Actually, she did this for FIVE days.  Yup, fine whole times.  And then my Aunt Jeanette person showed up with ... you guessed it .... a suitcase .... stayed a day .... and then she and the clueless momPerson fled.  To Lake Tahoe.  To play in the street.  With various other naughty momPersons and dadPeople.  Apparently she did this 3 days in a row.  She and Aunt Jeanette Person.  3 half marathons they said.  In 3 days.  100% in the street.  On the shores of lake Tahoe.  Do you have any IDEA what we bassets are going through??

Well, they came back and Aunt Jeanette person left with her suitcase and the clueless momPerson went to the work place yesterday.  And today.

Gracie and LuLu and I have been very affectionate with each other.  We gotta get love somewhere our clueless momPerson keeps up and leaving us.

More later from Snoopy with the wandering (and clueless) momPerson
and LuLu and Gracie who don't like suitcases one bit