[Dailydrool] Missing our hounds

lois.leader at cox.net lois.leader at cox.net
Wed Sep 17 16:07:41 PDT 2014

I’m sending my condolences and support to all who have lost their sweet houndies recently. Kimberly, especially. Maggie must have been a wonderful companion. She will be in your heart forever.

It’s reassuring to know that we are not alone; we support each other as we each face saying goodbye to our heart dogs. I appreciate that SO much about the Drool! My Bobo is now over 13 years old and I know the clock is ticking on our time together here. It makes me mindful of every minute when I’m with him. I’m so glad our dogs just live in the present. He isn’t worried about the future. He’s just happy to be together. I know grief will hit me like a ton of bricks when he is gone. Will it be worth it? Definitely, when I think about all the happy times we’ll have had. But that won’t make it any easier, will it?

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler, and Scout, his Lab assistant