[Dailydrool] Hounds at the Bridge

Jennifer C. eddie_and_lucy at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 20:39:20 PDT 2014

So sorry to read of all the recent houndies making their way to the bridge. We lost our beloved old man Eddie back in June. Reading of his arrival at the bridge filled my eyes with tears but also brought a smile to my lips. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him. My 5 year old constantly asks if he is ok in heaven and wants to make sure he wants for nothing. With the exception of the first two weeks after his passing, I have been ok. I miss him, but can control my sadness. Well, while in the shower this evening, I began to sob. Not just cry, but sob. The pain of losing Eddie came flooding back, and I just broke down. I did feel better after my cry. So to all those who are going through the pain of losing their beloved hound, we sling drool your way. Our old gal Lucy makes more than enough.

Jennifer C. W/Eddie ATB & Lucy