[Dailydrool] fun faq about Not So Wee Gracie Allen #3

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Thu Sep 18 07:00:46 PDT 2014

Hi! It's me, Not So Wee Gracie Allen. You know the cute not so little hound working hard (well the blondeslave is working hard) fundraising for Auntie Wen and the Bounders? Bounders need things like COOKIES, and well, food and meds and beds and drool towels and COOKIES. Did I mention they need COOKIES? Anyway, in my continued efforts to enable you to learn more about me I would like to tell you about the first time I met Auntie Sandy Gaston. I was still Wee Gracie Allen and we were attending a basset event. There was a big pawty in Auntie Sandy and Auntie Amanda's room. Lots of people and hounds. Why King George was there(this was back in his and King Bobby's cabana boy days). Yes, there was a rumor about the widowed QXB and a certain pool boy but it was absolutely false! Many of you do not know that Not So Wee Gracie Allen likes to talk-not bark but talk. Often I am misunderstood when I talk because it involves a lot of GRRRR and many times people think this is a bad thing but I really am just talking. Well, Auntie Sandy thought Wee Gracie Allen was adorable(which I was and still am) so she picked me up and put me on the bed. We were chatting when all of a sudden she rolled me on my back. As I was laying there she poked me in my belly. I said Grrrr. She laughed. Then she did it again and showed other people at the pawty what fun it was to poke Wee Gracie Allen's belly so she would say Grrr. They laughed and did it all over again and again and again and again. Slaves are so easily amused. So that's how Wee Gracie Allen became Auntie Sandy's pawty toy. Won't you please have some fun with us and help us raise moolah for Auntie Wen and the Bounders of Senior Hounds Abound? All you have to do is go here  http://xandy.moonfruit.com/  and place a few votes to receive thank you tickets for a chance to win one of our 6 fabulous thank you gifts. Paws crossed the quilt will be finished this week and we can post a picture of Miss Colleens beautiful quilting on the blondeslave's quilt. The hound just needs quilting, assembling and stuffing and should be finished in time to go to her new adoptive home. Time is slipping by quickly and this is the Bounders big fundraiser for the year. Won't you be a part of making it a huge success?

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121