[Dailydrool] Real Bargin

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 21 08:04:36 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Gracie is trying her hand at fundraising.  It's a good thing Pawtunia keeps giving her directions and sending her e-mails because this is her first time and she made a real mess.  Oh well, you can see the pin here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/21371882817/permalink/10153218172767818/

and bid on it there.  Or you can go the clueless momPerson's facebook page and click on the link to bid that way.  Either way.  Remember the winner will place their bid directly on LuLu at the senior hounds abound calendar contest so they get the tax write off and the pin is just a thank you for voting for LuLu

The pin is real pretty and it is a real bargin right now at $25 so somebody is going to get a very pretty pin and LuLu will get some votes out of the deal.

As for me, I'm going to take a nap.  The clueless momPerson is out for a run.  Such is the natural order of things here at my house.

More later from Snoopy who is proud of Gracie for trying  .... and let me tell you little Gracie is very trying