[Dailydrool] Only a basset

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 22 13:34:57 PDT 2014

Hi all, it's Dale the ever clueless momPerson here,

So last night Greg fed the bassets.  Snoopy eats in the man cave.  Well the girls got done and Greg opened the door to the mancave and immediately started shouting NO NO NO and charged out there with a full head of steam.  I was ready for

"Snoopy got into the lamb/rice kibble and ate 12 portions (again)"

"Snoopy got into the salmon/sweet potato kibble and ate 12 portions (again)"

"Snoopy climbed way up high and stole the snail bate and ate most of it (again)"

I was expecting bad news.  Instead, my basset hound stole the CAN OF PUMPKIN and ate most of the can.  No again.  This is the first time he's managed to get the refrigerator in the man cave open and stolen the pumpkin.

Only a basset.

More later from the ever clueless momPerson with Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects, LuLu and Gracie of the West (who has learned entirely too much from Snoopy)