[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Sep 23 02:28:31 PDT 2014

Hi, it's me, NSW Gracie Allen. I bet you didn't know that the blondeslave has always said that NSW Gracie Allen is joy. That's because I always bound out of bed in the morning wide awake, eyes shining and tail wagging like crazy as if to say, "what are we going to do today?" I always greet the day with enthusiasm and embrace each day as if I were going on the biggest adventure of my life. The blondeslave thinks that most two leggers, including herself, could benefit from beginning the day like NSW Gracie Allen. Except maybe the tail wagging part-that would just be wrong. Right now I'm a little sad though. We would like to send Auntie Wen a BIG BAG OF MOOLAH to help keep the Bounders in cookies and we are even offering to buy your votes in exchange for thank you tickets for 6 fabulous items in our Woofle but so far, hmmmm....how shall I say this...let me think...how would Queen Xandy Bear have expressed this? Oh yes, I have it, "We are sucking wind!" So NSW Gracie Allen is a little sad and fears that she will disappoint Auntie Wen and the Bounders and the 3 Bears watching from the Bridge, and the blondeslave and the dadslave and Clyde Kadiddlehopper and all of my aunties and uncles and all of their hounds and shucks, I guess EVERYBODY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD...sob... Sniff, sniff (sounds of blowing nose-really loud) please don't let NSW Gracie Allen be a failure. Won't you please help her raise moolah for the Bounders? Please go here http://xandy.moonfruit.com/ and let us buy your votes in exchange for a chance to win one of our Woofle gifts.