[Dailydrool] Dyn-O-Mite

Douglas Paul dmp618 at swbell.net
Tue Sep 23 14:58:45 PDT 2014

We used this on Stonewall last year. Every summer (or warm weather), he gets real itchy, so after seeing an advertisement on TV, we gave it a try. All I can say is if you can stand squeezing soft poop out of a tube and putting up with the smells of a bucket of dead fish, be alert but the dogs liked it!! We had Stonewall  on it for all summer, but really didn't see any great results so to save money, it was back on 75 mg of Benadryl and peanut butter twice a day. Some people may have had great results, but not  us.
Marie Paul