[Dailydrool] Sssshhhh dis llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:17:19 PDT 2014

​Theres a tiger. it hanks arowd da bekeyard. Doc tole me. Ssshh. We's
hiding in dese here bushes.
Da tiger come ober da fents, or mebbe under it eeder won.
It were out today when MPerson stanning RIGHT DERE an she watch it slinky
ober da fence by da boid eeting places.

So she sen Doc to get ridda da tiger only he no see it, he onlee lookin at
she finger whut pointin. She say GIDDIT an he waggin an a grinning an dash
off an den come beke "gid whut?"​ She pointin an he starin at she han
tryina figger it out alla sudden DPerson open da door an Conley he come
rocketing pass we all heddin rite for dat fence an da tiger whut bin sittin
dere laffin all dis time, he leeb mitey quik.

We goes in now Conley gib Doc a look you nebber wanna see agin. He lernin
spanich an he say sumfin to Doc about Co homies I no nose whut dat is but
Doc frum Texas he mite nose whut it meen I speck it not nice Conley aughta
watch he mouf.

Love and Drool to all whut needs it
Llewis ob Llewis, Conley & Doc
'