[Dailydrool] Dear Conley

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Thu Sep 25 08:11:36 PDT 2014

Hi, it's me Not So Wee Gracie Allen.  The blondeslave has put me and Clyde Kadiddlehopper on diets too. Our diet does not include cheese and toasties like yours. We get like 8 teeny tiny pieces of kibble mixed with one tablespoon of no salt French green beans and a teaspoon of something meat like. Two times a day that's it.   The dadslave tries to help by sneaking a bite of his dinner but now the blondeslave is watching him like a hawk. Can I come to your house? I like cheese.

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121