[Dailydrool] pledge on things

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 07:48:13 PDT 2014

I just put a post through that offered the suggestion to spray Pledge in places to help a blind basset navigate better. Great idea- but Pledge will make surfaces that you walk on very slippery- so be sure to spray it where you won’t be walking ( along an edge or under the edge- bassets will still smell it there). I know this because one of my two legger kids ‘helped’ our years ago and shined up her grandmother’s laminate kitchen floor with Pledge. It looked very shiny and nice and was more treacherous than ice!

Angelika

Sent from Windows Mail