[Dailydrool] Names

Dossey, Gwenda G via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 2 04:43:15 PDT 2015

Sometimes the name you've picked for your hounds just doesn't fit!!  For example, our Madden was named Kahlua when we adopted her from GGBR.  Shawn just *hates* Kahlua, so we thought we'd change her name.  We have this habit of calling our girls after old time Raider players, so we thought we'd call her LaMonica or Monica for short, but it just wasn't flowing off the tongue!  A week later, I came home from the dog park and I tell that to Shawn who says "then what will we call her?" - Hence she became Madden!

However - the opposite happened with our Sadie Jean... she came with her name and we just couldn't find a name that suited her better, so she got the Raider collar and she was happy as can be!!

~Gwen - Teddi, Madden and Sahsa~ (:>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.