[Dailydrool] Mike Haley and the hounds and horses

Suzanne Fitch via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 2 14:00:47 PDT 2015

Mike Haley was a great supporter of Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue. His passing saddens us greatly, knowing that his teasing personality and help will not be present at our events. His wife Alice Haley and he helped our rescue whenever possible, whether they were at events, fostering bassets (albeit, most ended up as flunkafosters), and helping transport. He will be greatly missed. Our condolences, prayers, and thoughts to Alice and his family. The hounds will surely be howling in grief with his passing.

Suzanne FitchMid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue