[Dailydrool] Time mom got over herself

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 2 21:39:37 PDT 2015

This is Harley of Hawaii. thank you everyone for being so supportive of my mom. I don't exactly understand what is the matter with her and my dad, but I feel like they are finally bending more to my will and I rather like it. the quality of meals is much improved--organic white chicken breast pureed with carrot juice and spirulina, very tasty, with some other stuff thrown in, and mom is taking me for short walks three or four times a day instead of just at night. that's probably because I've decided not to use the yard anymore to potty, but I like the walks much better anyway. and I don!t feel so bad, actually--more tired and need to pee more, but not bad. she says I'm going to have to start visiting the vet more, but that might be all right too--there are lots of dog scents there. so I think it's time for her to stop moping around and get busy with more of this catering to me stuff. Aloha. harley of Hawaii