[Dailydrool] condolences

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 3 11:49:48 PDT 2015

usually I send condolences privately, but not everyone is in my email address file and the addresses no longer appeAr on the drool headings.

Alice, what terrible losses. I am so sorry for Mike's recent passing. I also find comfort in the image of him riding your horses by the bridge, with a pack of hounds.

Lovely Lucy and Vernon Q. have been legends on the Drool. My condolences to both families, and to Pam Tanzey for her loss of Phoebe. And Lucy Lou as well. So many recently. I take comfort in the story of the child, replying to an adult's lament, "Why are dogs' lives so short?"' Answered "People are put on earth to learn to love, to forgive, and to live with goodness in their hearts. dogs already know all these things, so they don't have to stay as long".

Val Brewer with Harley (hanging in there), Mila, Commander Bo ATB vlbzwick at yahoo.com