[Dailydrool] All those ATB

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 4 19:44:39 PDT 2015

I am so very sorry about all the hounds that have gone to the Bridge
recently.  Far too many have left, 7 with WMBRI's 4.  Prayers and  drool is
heading to Mary Wilson on the passing of her Vernon Q. Basset, to  Thomas Patrick
on his Lovely Lucy making the journey, and to Pam Tanzy on losing  her
Phoebe.Then on top of those, Chris Bly posted that she lost 4 in the last  few
months, Stewie, Jo Jo, Luna and Buster.  I send my heartfelt sympathy  to all
of them, and Ben will be sending his healing drool you all of you,  too.

While I am posting, I want to let Bonnie that I will be including her
Barnabus in my prayers.  I hope that you get some good help from the group  that
will be helpful to Barnabus, and that something can be done to help him
lead a normal healthy life.  Drool is also going to Beverly for Lewis and  his
bad rear legs.  Hope the pills help him so he will be better  soon.

Douglas and  Pw. Bennett