[Dailydrool] From Doc

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 5 02:44:58 PDT 2015

Ce est Doc. Est Pâques. Joyeuses Pâques. Conley ne est pas aussi
intelligent que il pense qu'il est.

​Momperson says:

This was dictated to me. I do not speak French. Apparently one of us does.
I can see that it is Doc, and that it has a reference to Conley and to
intelligence, and that it seems to be written in the negative.

This does not strike me as a way to establish a truce between the two but I
ran it past Conley and he said that (not in these words) Doc could not be
smart enough to say anything really bad and as Head Basset (a
self-appointed position, I might add) to send it.

I thought with spring and the warmer weather the boys might get along
better being outside more but I was wrong. The neighbors also are out and
so Llewis barks non-stop and I have to bring them in. A dilemma.

Llewis is feeling Much Better today. He began perking up about 10 last
night. (no comment).

Happy Easter everyone, from Momperson, Mr. Biskit, Conley, Llewis and Doc.​