[Dailydrool] from marsdoxy2 at aol.com Allergies

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 5 16:52:29 PDT 2015

dear Jennifer,  you no that I  know all about allergies with  what I  went
thru with my Maggie, we battled allergies for almost  eight years and spent
thousands, and  thousands for treatments, testing and  meds, ,  but I
finally found a vet who put her on Cefpodoxime 100  mg.  it cleared her skin and
itching right up, it was like a miracle drug,  it is actually antibiotic.   I
will say for the last 8 months of  Maggies life , she was pretty much
allergy free,  I still watched her diet  and we were down to one bath a month
instead of twice a week like we were  doing,  it make be worth a try.

Marlene  Annie and sweet Maggie ATB