[Dailydrool] Attacking back

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 8 11:06:55 PDT 2015

Well, we had spa day to get all the pollen and itches off the skin. Changed
out all bedding. Setting up a decontamination station by the door so I can
wipe everyone down with baby wipes as they come in the door. Hoping this
helps some. It is a really good thing we upped Bugsey ' s atopica. It was
down right alarming how much hair he is losing. He can't be normal.  He
doesn't scratch or get hot spots. He gets these incredibly wicked ear
infections and turns into a Mexican hairless.
Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess