[Dailydrool] LuLu reports

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 10 13:40:26 PDT 2015

Greetings from LuLu, Well then, once again it falls to me to take matters into my own hands and update everyone on the drool.  The clueless family is fine, they are simply clueless is all.  The clueless momPerson has been overwhelmed of late, with the clueless teenager settling on a university and committing to a particular one.  Apparently this involves trekking all over the country and visiting each campus and then finally deciding which one to attend.  And apparently being as the clueless teenager is underage she needs a clueless parent to trek along with her.  Well, they don't necessarily HAVE to be clueless, but let's face it, that's all this kids got. They missed my gotcha day.  They are simply CLUELESS I am not kidding it was ON THE DAILY DROOL CALENDAR it really way she turned the page and said to her clueless husband ..... look, it's LuLu's calendar day!!  Well, guess what my calendar day is my BIRTHDAY and my GOTCHA day and guess what I got?  I'll tell you folks I got MY NAILS DONE.  Seriously I got a pedicure and I didn't even get soft serve afterwards because my the dadPerson is CLUELESS.  She claims she is going to make this up to me but I have NO IDEA how she plans to do it. Honestly they get a little grumpy this time of year what with the no bread/cookies/cakes/pastries/pasta Passover thing.  We don't know why they are so cranky we like the matzah stuff but apparently they do not.  At ALL. So the clueless momPerson has been busy training she has a 65 mile bike ride this week, a triathlon next weekend, a 21 mile run the week after that .... oh the list go on and on and between the college thing and the training thing and the Passover thing and itchy scratchy bassets thing and the house guests .... yes we had those too for Passover ..... she might be having a break down but I'm not sure I mean really with her how do you tell? She yelled at Snoopy does that mean she's broken?  She just lost it and yelled at him for scratching and waking her up 47 times last night.  I konked her good for that.  Didn't leave a mark though. Well the teenager has settled on University of Arizona and is all confirmed and has campus housing and Passover is OVER tomorrow and the house guests went home and she is on to live events starting tomorrow so maybe, just maybe, our lives will return to some semblance of order.  Probably not but maybe.  Wish me luck. Sincerely,LuLu