[Dailydrool] Dear Pw Bennett

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 11 21:03:12 PDT 2015

Hi Ben, Snoopy here,
I have enjoyed being your pen pal buddy and I know how well you have had it ..... thanks to your slave whom you have never made very much easy for ..... but your slave loves you unconditionally, as you do him.  That is the one thing that you make easy Ben, we all love you!!
I hear you are planning a trip to the bridge sometime soon.  Before you go I wanted to say I've really enjoyed reading about you and hearing from you and you have made a difference in this world to people as well as bassets.  You are well loved and you will be sorely missed when it turns your time to go.
More later from Snoopy who loves you bud