[Dailydrool] From Ben

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 13 07:27:22 PDT 2015

Deer Snoopy, I want to fank yu so muych fer da nice werds you rote bout
me.  By time yu and the rest ob da droolers reed dis, I will be up der wiff
my fur bud Charlie an da rest of my basset buddies.  I know dat cuz i wus
snarky, I did not get to meet lots ob you, but i always did send drool when
needed.  I gonna miss eberybody an wish all da best.   I have had  8 great
years here an have preciated all da drool sent me.  I am tired now  and ready
to go.  Send some drool for my slave, cuz he cn use it now cuz da  house
will now be empty.  I will keep my eyes on all ob yu fwom up der an  will say
"hi" to all ob yur bassets up der.    I jus hope dat da  bwidge will be able
to feed me as well as my slave did. Ahrooooos to all my  buddies who will be
on Earf yet.  Till we all meet up wiff each other  up der again, snooters
fwom me to all ob you, hounds an slaves alike.

Douglas and  Pw. Bennett