[Dailydrool] Douglas and Janice

Janice Black via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 13 16:40:19 PDT 2015

Oh my,
    What I learned so many years ago on the Drool was that it's better to be a day too early than a day too late.
    It appears that two of the Drool's royalty have or soon will leave us.  We are better folks for having known them in this cyber way.  My very very best to you in this difficult time.  Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
    May the holes left in your hearts be filled by the love and life of another deserving hound sent of course by Roland and Ben.
This pain is the high price we pay for love.
Janice and my nine hounders all ATB

Sent from my iPhone