[Dailydrool] Continuing Saga of Bugsey's Feet

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 14 11:38:00 PDT 2015

In a moment of insanity, I forgot that Bugsey is allergic to one of the
medicines the vet gave me to cure Bugsey's feet. The ear ointment has
miconizal in it. This makes his ears look terrible. Well, his  feet look
bad today and he is walking really weird today.

I called the vet. Now I have to soap him up with Dawn, especially his feet.
Then I have to wait 10 minutes. This will hopefully beak up the waxy stuff
that comes with a yeast infection. He is taking an oral anti fungal. Before
you say anything, I already looked. Vaginal creams are miconizal.

My biggest problem right now is keeping everyone dry when they come in from
the soggy outdoors and not spread the infection to more feet or other dogs.

Believe it or not, this is the first time Bugsey has ever had a yeast
infection. He is the one prone to pseudomonas. Oh well. I would rather have
yeast than pseudomonas.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess