[Dailydrool] Tri-colors vs. Reds and whites

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 14 13:58:21 PDT 2015

I have several of both colors and luckily none have had
allergies. My reds and whites/lemon and whites have all had
behavior problems. The boys are insecure and mark objects in
the house. If I move something and don't put it back in the
same spot they have all decided it needs to be marked. They
have all had health issues as well. 3 out of 4 have had
cushings. My tri-colors all seem to have died of some type
of cancer, but were much more easy going, if that's the
right phrase. Things don't bother them and none have marked.
So I hope this doesn't confuse you even more.
Ann