[Dailydrool] Roland Duke of Ears

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 16 16:09:18 PDT 2015

Hi Roland, Snoopy here, I have been told the drool arrives regularly up there at the bridge and so I am sending this in hopes you will see it.  Your mom is crying and crying and crying and while grief is normal and understandable they are going to have a flood if she doesn't quit.  She misses you bud.  You need to send some of your soothing vibes her way.  It is quite odd not having you around to run the OEBE.  We have been planning to submit Gracie's CV for consideration into the OEBE but now we don't know who to submit to.  You confirmed me into the order a couple years back ..... am I the very last one admitted by Roland, Duke of Ears??  Oh what an honor that would be. I just wish I could have had a mellow soul like yours, the fact is I'm a bit high strung and have been accused of being an "in your face" basset hound simply because I get in other dogs faces.   Your mom loves you with her whole heart and always will.  I know you know that she gave you the ultimate gift when it came your time to go.  She is selfless like that, you really scored there. Sleep well up there Roland.  Enjoy the buffet. Until we meet again,Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of Missing Objectswith LuLu who is drooling profusely for your momPerson and also Trumanand Gracie the Dickens who is also a Princess apparently