[Dailydrool] Lawn connoisseurs

Kate Lawson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 17 06:16:38 PDT 2015

When Janice wrote that her Roland loved a well kept lawn I smiled because both of my males over the years, Hamlet ATB and now Hank, have enjoyed walking, laying, and rolling through the soft, green, weedless spreads. Their joy is obvious and amusing. I always hope the lawn owners are not bothered because I do not curtail their antics. There are very few perfect lawns where we walk and the boys were/are not drawn to any that are less than perfect. So it is a complement! My females have not done this.

Kate, Hank, Daisy (I save my rolls for the stinky stuff and I always rub my face first)