[Dailydrool] maybe puppy ?????????

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 17 15:20:42 PDT 2015

My husband was doing a fencing job up on Sternes Rd.  in Michigan  today,
the owner came out to talk and he said they were putting up the fence
because they were getting a new Basset hound puppy,  so my husband  and  the home
owner talked for quite a while and Bill told his wife  about the Drool,  My
husband couldn't wait to get home to show me  pictures,  absolutely
beautiful pups,   and the couple gave us the  name of the breeder. Not real sure how
Annie would feel about a puppy sitting on  her daddy's lap ?  I am not in a
hurry and have to think about this.
I have been taking Annie for walks in the park and we meet several other
people walking with their dogs,  sometimes Annie does OK, other times like
today she was snarky, now I am confused all over again, would she do better
with  a dog her own age ?  she doesn't really get along with other dogs all
that  well, or should we consider a pup ?
And here is the third issue,  Annie has been  stumbling when we  are out
walking ?  does anyone know what is going on with that, we walked  over a mile
today and I bet she stumbled no less than 7 times.  like a  tripping over
something, but nothing is there , she isnt limping.  I have  seen her do this
out in our backyard several times,  I didn't think  anything of it at
first, but it seems to be more often.

Marlene  Annie ( I am not drunk, mommy wont share her vino ! ) and  Maggie
ATB