[Dailydrool] MIA Daily Drool Dictionary -- mea culpa

Susan Randolph via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 20 15:24:06 PDT 2015

The DD Dictionary that I compiled lo these many years ago has indeed
disappeared thanks to Verizon, which discontinued its "free" single web page
hosting for customers. I had forgotten that I posted it there and so did not
realize it would fall victim to the "cut" when Verizon notified me that the
service was ending last year. My sincere apologies!

If anyone has a free web page that they can "donate" to the cause, I would
be happy to forward the contents (I actually found the file on my
computer!). It could probably use some updating.

Feel free to email me at msrandolph at verizon.net and I will forward the file!

Drool on,

Susan, slave to Rembrandt, Pippin and Dixie