[Dailydrool] Books on pet's afterlife

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 21 14:23:40 PDT 2015

If anyone could please give me the titles of the books detected to the afterlife of pets, please feel free to contact me off list. Fudgelady_Vikki at att.net.... I wrote the names down, but can't find them. A friend that recently lost a hound is still not doing well, and thought this may help. I've looked around the internet on the subject, and have found some stuff that was helpful, but thought I'd give a shot to books already read and approved.Thanks so much Vikki