[Dailydrool] What's happening here

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 27 18:30:25 PDT 2015

Well today Ben came home along with a paw print.  Two weeks today he  left
me, and I still find myself still talking to him and asking him what I
should do, just like he was still.

As you have figured, I have been looking for a new hound to help, but have
not been too successful to date.  BBR really did not have any close by that
 fit my needs(an older hound, female, housebroken, likes cats and dogs and
people  and can do stairs).  Also Kathy did not want two.  I have applied to
 several rescues, with one declining my request, and two others looking.  I
 even went to see a basset/lab/retriever today.  Then late last night I
looked at my e-mails and found one from BBR asking if I would foster a new
intake-an 8-9 year old female that lived with a cat and other dogs and can  do
stairs tomorrow.  Just out of nowhere the request came, and I did agree  to
foster her. Maybe this is what I am looking for and my wife would  be comfy
with.  the only thing that worries me is that it may have  separation
anxiety as she recently had to move from her home with her  owner and has been in
a motel and now this.  The owner said that she has  been sticking to him a
lot.  Send drool that things work out.   Tomorrow she also has an
appointment at my vet to see that she is ok and  get her shots.  Also blood work and a
oral exam.  Such stress for the  both of us.

Douglas and  Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com