[Dailydrool] For those who love senior bassets!

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 29 17:21:07 PDT 2015

Hello Droolers,
Just like Feyfey, her mentor, Pw Zoey has a message from the Bridge! Help the seniors NOW!

There is a Woofle to benefit seniors through Debbie's Dawgs. There are many wonderful vintage Drool items and -closest to my heart- is a magnificent Clanimalzoo sculpture of senior bassets having a picnic, by talented artist Judy Helfferich, valued at $350. My mom person won it two years ago. When she enters woofles, she promises herself that if she wins, in a while she will share the bounty to help bassets. She doesn't need more stuff, but some things are too wonderful to pass up. THIS is one!  So now it is time to share. And YOU can win it by checking out the site below:
www.woof.moonfruit.com <http://www.woof.moonfruit.com/>
 If you recently went to this site to look at the Droopy Woofle and it comes up instead of ours, please refresh the page and our woofle should come up. Don't mention tickets when you check out, just the names of the packages. Donna Lindy told me it is impawtant. I listen to her!
Go now and see ALL the fabulous treasures. Make SURE you check out the Zoey package, named for me. Do it now before you forget. If you have questions, please contact Donna Lindy. She is the expert. I am just speaking for seniors because I was one and they are special.
Thanks for listening,
Pwincess Zoey ATB via her scribe