[Dailydrool] Thyroid from marlene

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 30 16:20:14 PDT 2015

Every basset I have ever owned has had a problem with thyroid,  my  first
Basset Lucy loss of 75% of her hair before we figured it out, but after
being on supplements  OMD  she had a beautiful coat of fur and shed  very
little,  My Maggie also had bad thyroid  and along with  allergies, loss a lot of
hair, but after being put on thyroid meds she hardly  shed at all, my first
basset Lucy also was very aggressive  until we put  her on the thyroid
supplements.  Annie was recently diagnosed   borderline, so we put her on them
anyways

Marlene   Annie and  Maggie ATB