[Dailydrool] OEBE

Ellen Cole via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 18 16:16:37 PDT 2015

I believe OEBE stands for "Order of the Evil Basset Empire". It was once a title offered to bassets who were extraordinarily... Um ...challenging. Alternately, Pw. was a title bestowed upon those "pwinces" and "pwincesses" who could do no wrong in the eyes of their owners (or slaves). There is a "dictionary of common Drool terminology" at the top of each Digest to assist with those very questions, but I've been unable to get it to work recently...so thought I'd better give you a hand!

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & GracieLou FlatBasset

Sent from my iPad