[Dailydrool] Llewis

Daria via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 30 17:53:54 PDT 2015

Llewis, this here is Tony from St Pete. I hear ya, dude. Belly a little upset, tired, not too hungry, looking pathetic and small? MomPerson and Mr Biskit trying all sorts of good foodies to tempt you to eat. I hope you perk up some. Life is good, really! I know what I'm talking about. I have been "fading" for quite some time. Heheheheheh! I have been the recipient of about a gazillion or is that a Nickzillion different kinds of dog food in my 4 years at Chez Emma. Now I get Willow tree chicken pie, brown rice and carrots! Hahahaha! Mama makes me a low sodium turkey and Swiss on wheat bread for a treat! Try that! It's great! I can barely move myself what with arthritis and hips dislocating all the time and chronic in,out, in out and in and out! Then the best thing ever is BARK BARK HOWL HOWL SCREECH! I'm hungry. Humans fix food and I turn and walk away!!

Trying my slaves patience right now😄😄😄😄😄😄

Tony in FL

Sent from my iPad