[Dailydrool] Snarlin" I Love U Drops and more

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 1 08:16:13 PDT 2015

Dis is Harvey, The Sizzlin' Meatball Eater!  And De Snarly One to my Half
Sister, Phoebe!!

I, de Half Basset/Half Lab related to my Full Lab Sister, Phoebe, You'se
Knows!

Tilly,  De Alpha in De House, go after me if I trip over her, she like to
block de doorways, or if I get tweets first, You'se knows the way it goes!!

Anyrooohs.I get 'cited and don't know what to do, so.I goes after Phoebe,
Phoebe NEBER gets me back.  She run away!  Go under de bed, in de closet,
You'se knows how it goes!  Bery SAFE to go after Phoebe, she soooo NICE!!  I
like to play wit her!!  Want her to know dat I am De MAN!!

SOOO..Auntie Sandy send me de BEST TING!!  I  L O V E  U  Drops!!!

Three times a day, I get Mommy's nice Tummy rubs wit the special drops from
Aunt Sandy  ONLY ME..ME..M E !!!

Like LULU says,  I will NOT BOAST about the good results, or they will stop
happening!!

So there!!  It Is FINISHED!!

Maybe Phoebe will write in a few Days.not ME!!!