[Dailydrool] Clueless momPerson

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 3 12:59:27 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie, Mommy came home yesterday which is a good thing because she was swimming in the ocean and playing in the street again.  She says she had fun and is doing it again NEXT WEEK at a nice spot 4 miles up the coast.  Snoopy is beside himself he is standing right over there beside himself and I can't repeat most of what he is saying but he is displeased. I over did it I really did I hurt MYSELF apparently by stealing corn off of the counter and thus requiring Snoopy to body tackle me thus I hurt MYSELF but I was getting better, a lot better so I decided to leap up on some stuff and then I wrestled with LuLu and now I am not jumping up on stuff anymore and slowing down by the end of my walk but mommy says I'll be ok, just don't over do it. I sent a picture to my Aunt Wen Person and I want Snoopy to be in the calendar and I am very busy these days stealing mommy's basset crap and hiding it for my fund raising to get Snoopy in the calendar.  Mommy is going to do secret pawtner and I hope she isn't looking for any of the crap I stole, hopefully she sends different crap to her pawtner but we'll see. Mommy's favorite basset crap is a basset kokopelli in shades of purple that is made of wood and painted and hangs on the wall.  Mommy plays flute so she loves Kokopelli. LuLu is still drooling for Auntie Nancy person's Meatball who was at the vet with an obstruction but is home now thank goodness she has been on drool production 2 days already for Meaty .... get the rest of the way better buddy. Love,Gracie