[Dailydrool] there is talk about basset crap

mr knoll via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 4 13:42:55 PDT 2015

I have paintings, prints,some figurinesand I have Clementine, she is a full size basset that is I think plaster of Paris from Italy.I have been trying to sell her, so I can have a bit of money on hand if the boys need to see the vet.she is heavy and costly approx $125 UPSwith them doing the packaging so the will pay if something is broken, [ Long story there ] picture available just email rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
I love my hounds and my basset crapMartha, Abner n Ziggy