[Dailydrool] This and that

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 7 17:53:23 PDT 2015

Nigel is in slow decline.  He still loses weight, and after his recent anal
expression, he developed boils in the rear area.  He was put on antibiotics
and topical meds right away.  The first one burst, the second one shrank on
by itself.  It is one day at a time with him, but he is happy, part of the
conversation of the family, and spoiled so rotten, he can do no wrong.

Pierre Jr. went lame today, late afternoon, and the vet closes early.  I
was able to call in his situation as an alert, and I put him on tramadol
and rest.  I wanted his chart documented about the situation, and if it
persists or gets worse, he will get a visit tomorrow.  He is in the book
for early next week, regardless.

Country Curtains has framed art for sale, and there is a picture of a
basset hound, although they spelled basset with two ts.  It is pricey, but
for the crap collectors out there, I wanted to share the shout out.

About crap, I was so remiss with a few other precious items I have.

Laurie Valko (sp) did personalized pieces of 6 of my hounds and they are to
die for.

Also, Judy H. from Droopy did two personalized figures, just so special,
honoring Pierre Jr.

Finally, and I can never remember her name, but I have casted figures of a
basset, all the same form, but they are detailed painted to match the color
of all my hounds.

I am sure, since I have so much crap, I will find more to report about.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie and the 19 sound paws one lame paw and I am worried