[Dailydrool] Pw. Wendell ATB

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 8 18:16:03 PDT 2015

Heather, I am so sad that your dear Pw. Wendell, another stalwart of the
drool family, has left us at such a ripe old age.  He will be missed by all
of us old timers.  Now he is no longer in pain and running free.  You  have
many years of happy memories which he will want you to call upon to help in
the healing process.  I will keep you both in my prayers, and Millie will
be sending healing drool your way, too, to help in the healing process.  I
am sure that my Pw. Ben and Pw. Charlie will welcome him along with all the
other royals who are now up there.  Please accept my sincere sympathy on
your loss.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com