[Dailydrool] Bev and the babypuppy

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 9 19:39:35 PDT 2015

Oh boy, do I empathize with this one. Visions of the feud I started with our neighbors by reporting them to the Humane Society for tying their dog under their house and starving it to death, and the HHS did nothing anyway. (they phoned the neighbors to ask if the complaint were true; the neighbors claimed to have no dog, and by golly, when the HHS came out, they weren't home and DIDN'T have any dog as they dumped it somewhere).  In retrospect, I wish I had stolen the dog. some people have peculiar notions of how to raise young creatures. The neighbors on both sides of us have newborn infant relatives that visit. On the good neighbor side (new neighbors)' when the baby cries, we hear the folks over there singing and cooing to the baby. On the bad neighbor side, we hear the neighbors yelling "Shut up, for &$@ sake, shuddup!!!" And we wonder why some dogs get vicious and some kids grow up to be thugs. Val of Hawaii vlbzwick at yahoo.com