[Dailydrool] Pw. Wendell W. Bottom

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 10 11:08:43 PDT 2015

Auntie Feyfey, what's up? I heard you woofing, but have been very busy down here. Yikes, don't WOOF like that, I hear ya......yes, ma'am. better attention or I shall suffer the consequences.....WOOF.....huh, got it. Pw. Wendell W. Bottom has arrived and been with Auntie Feyfey for a few days. Apparently there has been quite a commotion as there are very few Pw's who were also stalwarts of OEBE. Mr. Noah was first in line.....and Sydney B. Proud to be OEBE #3, was right on his heels. Pw. Wendell decided to take them for a happy to be there dash and took off running! Sydney still be proud to be fast and lapped him. Sorry, Mr. Noah had to catch up. Momcakes and King Nick and King Bob were waiting to stiff him over.....the kitchen beagles bolted the gate when they heard the woofing. Scoo Baby swore that this time she was getting out a pwoper meal for Pw. Wendell OEBE......and mostly made it, except he talked Nathan into rolling out a keg and there was quite the bit of cloud rolling going on.....amid some very fine steak and potatoes and cheesecake. Don't ask me. He wanted cheesecake.

Caruso fired up the telescope and Pw. Wendell checked on his people, large and small. He was last seen headed for cloud 427 with Sydney B. it has a good view of Wisconsin and they are hoping that if they stare long enough some cheese will levitate upwards. They could just ask for it to be ordered, but that wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

My human does believe she had the honor of petting him, a long time ago.....we is sorry that Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE has departed, but happy he had a long and crazy life.

Pawtunia