[Dailydrool] Panic

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 10 15:58:21 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie, OMG!!!  We're in a panic here at my house it's terrifying they pulled out the suitcases, the BIG ones .... the ones they used when they left us last year and went to Australia there are lots of suitcases, big ones, we're really scared. The funny thing is they are all in the teenagers room.  I mean the big teenager.  She is putting all of her stuff into these great big suitcases.  I am scared, I am hanging close to mommy, I don't like it if my mommy goes someplace, she gets out a bag sometimes and puts her stuff in a bag and goes someplace but just for a couple of nights ..... I don't like that but if it's just a couple of nights I can live with just daddy but all these BIG bags .... it's not just a couple nights ..... I'm worried. Snoopy is not speaking to anyone, Snoopy is pouting .... it's his favorite teenager and he says she is going to the summer camp from HELL and will be gone most of a year.  Mommy says she'll be back for Rosh Hashanah next month and Thanks giving and winter break.  If she's coming back all the time why does she need so many big bags? Mommy says she is going with the teenager wherever the teenager is going (some place called college) but she'll be back in a couple days.  I don't believe her.  I'm in a panic. Love,Gracie who has decided to panicwith Snoopy who is poutingand LuLu who is still trying to figure out how to put down the slave rebellion and also how to konk Conley long distance for calling her babycakes