[Dailydrool] Ripping my hair out

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 10 12:25:27 PDT 2015

Hi all. This is Jennifer of Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy
Princess. I had Bugsey back at the vet for an ear recheck. We mader
backwards progress. This is the first time, but still. So the vet had his
ears packed with this stuff. All I know is it is different than the stuff
the vet in Indiana used. We have our fingers crossed that Bugsey won't be
allergic to it and it will work. The vet also changed his antihystamine
tohydroxizine. The poor boy is already on cyclosporine once a day and
benadryl twice a day for his allergies. But he is still scratching and his
ears are inflammed. I can hardly wait for winter to get here so we can
retest both boys. Their allergies have gone down the tubes since moving to
Georgia. I have to take Browyn's urine in on Friday to see if her UTI is
gone. Based on behavior, I would say it is, but best to follow up for real.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess