[Dailydrool] Biscuit's journey

Jaime Brigance via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 10 21:45:16 PDT 2015

Hello all;Wanted to share with everyone that my precious little guy Biscuit made it safe and happy to Colorado.He traveled from Jacksonville, NC, where he had been staying with my daughter while I made my way back to Colorado.  (romance in SC was a bust….yeah, what a shock!).  I have only flown any of my hounds once, and that was with Biscuit and his buddy, Roger the German Shepherd a bit over two years ago. Although they both were in good spirits, I knew they were stressed out by the trip.  Hair loss and a few hives that quickly faded.  I’ve never been keen on airline transport as I’ve heard many bad stories.  So I got Biscuit a transport from NC to Colorado with a pet transport company, costly but there is no price I could attach to his well being in the hottest month of summer.  I think he likes traveling in class!Our reunion was a big outburst of emotion for both of us.  The transport driver was a few minutes early and I heard him bark outside a window, I flew outside and somehow both of us ended up rolling in the grass.  He was barking and I was crying happy!  If anyone ever needs the name of my transport people, please let me know.  I cannot say enough kind words.  They texted my daughter and I all through the trip.  He was treated very well. He turned 7 years old on August 6th, some cake and treats were waiting for him when he arrived in Pueblo.  He was even willing to share with the little i chi wa wa who lives here also.  They run and play already.   Biscuit says that he likes the dry heat in Colorado vs. the humid heat of the Carolina’s.  I wholeheartedly agree with him on that one!Sending drool and hugs to those who are sick.
hugs, Jaime & Biscuitp.s. any droolers in Pueblo or nearby?